Beginners find the bounce visuals wonderfully easy to use. Professional musicians are amazed by its advanced rhythm capabilities. It's like "your own conductor to help you keep time" SOS rev. 2010
Accessible for deaf, colour blind visually impaired musicians, and especially designed to help musicians with metronome technique.
* Steady metronome tick
* All time signatures including odd, such as 5/4, 7/4, 11/4 etc
* Drum rudiments such as paradiddles
* Buzz rolls with any number of strokes
* Notated rhythms
* Additive rhythms like 3+2+3/4
* Flamenco Comps
* Polyrhythms like 4:3 (cross rhythms).
* Polymeters like 2/4 with 3/8 (same beat size for each rhythm, measures differ).
* Rhythm progressions (e.g. for the sections of a song)
COMPLEX RHYTHM FEATURES
* 4/4 over 4/3 type polyrhythms (Brian Ferneyhough's notation)
* 4/4 + 7/8 type additive rhythms for Jazz
* Cycles of polyrhythms as in Indian music
* Rhythm phasing as in music of Steve Reich
* Accent any beat, or skip beats with a single click
* Adjust individual beat volumes and times.
* Auto accents (e.g. Jazz accents),
* Sounds stereo panned to follow the bouncing ball as an extra cue for your position in the measure.
* Use a different sound for each part or even every note
* Harmonic metronome and rhythmicon to explore interactions of rhythms and pitches
* Chord progressions played in time with the bounce
* Use ny instrument, percussion or melodic, so long as it can be played via midi.
* Beeps, and other sounds with its Wave Shape Player
* Preview rhythm melodically, as a fractal tune
* Tap in time with music to set tempo
* Set any tempo - not limited to 24 to 208 bpm
* Fractional BPM.
* Can do gradual tempo changes, faster or slower
* Stepping progressions for speed drills
* Programmable with tempo and rhythm progressions
* Go silent briefly - to help internalize a precise sense of time.
Bounce Metronome is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-03-05. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows Vista Ultimate, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise.
Bounce Metronome (version 4.5) has a file size of 10.24 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 249 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.